© 2003-2017 David K. & Leona L. Gustafson
Oakdale is the second cemetery to serve Marysville. It was extablished on April 11, 1879 by the Marysville Village Council and originaly consisted of just over thirty-nine acres that had been purchased from J. C. Dynes and his wife Providence. By 1969 the cemetery had expanded to nearly fifty-seven acres. Transfer of the bodies from the old cemetery began in 1893 and continued sporadically until 1903 or 1904 when the last bodies were moved to Oakdale. To learn more about the cemetery visit the city of Marysville site at: Oakdale Cemetery.
Some photos on these pages were contributed by:
Gravestones: A-B | C-D | E-G | H-K | L-M | N-R | S | T-Z-Unknown | Union County Gravestone Photos
Delaware County, Ohio Cemetery Photos
This page is owned & maintained by
NOTICE: These electronic photographs may NOT be reproduced in any format for profit or presentation by any organizations or persons. Persons or organizations desiring to use this material, must obtain the written consent of the .