Campground - Stevenson Cemetery
Fairfield County, Ohio
Campground - Stevenson Cemetery is located on eth east side of Snake Run Road (Twp. Road 415), about 1/8 mile north of Richland Road (County Road 19).
If you have photos taken at this cemetery and would like to share them, please, write to me at .
Photographs for this page were contributed by:
(Click on the underlined name to
download the tombstone photograph)
- E. T., June 3, 1827-Jan 21, 1910 and Frances, his wife, July 7, 1822-May 20, 1888
- Daniel, Senior, was born Sept 21, 1737 & died Sept 3, 1829, aged 90 years 1 day* [Stonemason: John Strickler]
- * If the dates of birth and death are correct Daniel's age when he died was actually 91 years 11 months 13 days.
- Special marker: 1737-1829, Revolutionary Soldier, placed by Elizabeth Sherman Reese Chapter DAR, Lancaster, Ohio
- Ruth, was born January 2, 1743 & died June 12, 1831, aged 88 ys 5 mo 10 days
Delaware County, Ohio Cemetery Photos
Fairfield County Cemetery Photos
Franklin County, Ohio Cemetery Photos, &c.
Licking County Cemetery Photos
Madison County Cemetery Photos
Pickaway County Cemetery Photos
Union County, Ohio Cemetery Photos
This page is owned & maintained by
Gustafson - Wichmann Ancestry
NOTICE: These electronic photographs may NOT be reproduced in any format for profit or presentation by any organizations or persons. Persons or organizations desiring to use this material, must obtain the written consent of the