Owner & Contributor:
Photo by Shirley Pehorwood, 2010
Originally placed at the site of the first church and cemetery in Logan County this commemortive marker was later moved to Garwood Cemetery in nearby Zane Township. The inscription reads:
|IN MEMORY OF
1759 - 1848
1764 - 1847
WHO ARE BURIED IN THE
ERECTED BY THE
D. A. R.
Contributed for use by the OHIO ALHN. These electronic photographs may NOT be reproduced in any format for profit or presentation by other organizations or persons. Persons or organizations desiring to use this material, must obtain the written consent of the contributor, or the legal representative of the contributor, and contact the listed webmaster with proof of this consent. The submitter has given permission to the OHIO ALHN to store the file permanently for free access.
Return to Logan County Index
Return to Ohio ALHN Photo Album