Descendants of Oscar Edward Wichmann
1. OSCAR EDWARD2 WICHMANN (EDUARD1) was born
30 May 1893 in Denver, Arapahoe, Colorado, and died 31 March 1953 in Denver,
Colorado. He married BERTHA HELENE BLOCH 14 June 1916
in Emmaus Lutheran Church, Denver, Colorado, daughter of JOHANN BLOCH and EMILINE SCHIEVELBEIN. She was born 28 December 1884 in Bloch
Homestead, Elk Creek prec., Gosper, Nebraska, and died 11 March 1945 in Denver,
More About OSCAR EDWARD WICHMANN:
Hill, Wheatridge, Colorado (blk. 53 lt. 60)
Occupation: Forman, Butler
Paper Company, Denver
Notes for BERTHA HELENE BLOCH:
Part of the Eulogy for
Bertha (Bloch) Wichmann given at the memorial service held on 15 March 1945 at
Emmaus Lutheran Church, given by Pastor Henry Hartner:
MRS. BERTHA WICHMANN -- was
born on the 28th day of December in the year 1884 at Arapahoe, Nebraska where
also she was baptized as an infant in the name of the Triune God, Father, Son ,
and Holy Spirit. At Arapahoe, also, she
received her preliminary education, and after due instruction in the Word of
the Lord was admitted to the communicant membership of the Lutheran Church by
the rite of confirmation. She came to
Denver in the year 1913 and has made her home here ever since. She was joined in marriage with Mr. Oscar
Wichmann on the 14th day of June in the year 1916. God blessed this union with two sons, both of whom together with
their father survive. It was just three
years ago during the lenten season that Mrs. Wichmann was stricken with a very
severe cross of illness by our heavenly Father and the same Lord Who asked here
to bear that cross also mercifully relieved her of that burden and called home
her soul early in the morning of Sunday, the 11th of March in the year of our
Lord, one thousand nine hundred and forty five. Mrs. Wichmann was a faithful member of Emmaus Lutheran Church for
many years and remained true to her profession of faith in Christ until the
Savior received her unto Himself.
She leaves to mourn her
departure her bereaved husband: Oscar Wichmann of Denver. Two sons, Alvin of Denver and Leonard of the
Army of the United States, and one granddaughter. She is also survived by her aged Mother, Mrs. Emilie Bloch of
Arapahoe, Nebraska. Three sisters: Miss
Helen Bloch of Denver, Mrs. Anna Riepe,
and Mrs. Louise Wendland of Arapahoe, Nebraska. Two brothers: Emil Bloch of Arapahoe, and Professor Herman Bloch
of Oak Park, Illinois, together with many other relatives and friends. The days of her earthly pilgrimage were 60
years, 2 months, and 13 days. Lord
teach us all to number our days that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom and be
saved through Christ our Blessed Redeemer.
More About BERTHA HELENE BLOCH:
Hill, Wheatridge, Colorado (blk. 53 lt. 60)
More About OSCAR WICHMANN and BERTHA BLOCH:
Marriage: 14 June 1916,
Emmaus Lutheran Church, Denver, Colorado
Children of OSCAR WICHMANN and BERTHA BLOCH are:
2. i. ALVIN EDWARD3 WICHMANN, b. 25
June 1917, Home 2921 W. 25 Ave.,
Denver, Colorado; d. 31 August 1999, Northglenn, Adams, Colorado.
3. ii. LEONARD OSCAR WICHMANN, b. Private.
2. ALVIN EDWARD3 WICHMANN (OSCAR EDWARD2, EDUARD1) was born
25 June 1917 in Home 2921 W. 25 Ave.,
Denver, Colorado, and died 31 August 1999 in Northglenn, Adams, Colorado. He married LOUISE MARIE STEINKE 25 June
1938 in Emmaus Lutheran Church, Denver, Colorado, daughter of FRIEDRICH STEINKE and TERESA SANDTNER. She was born 18 October 1919 in St. Joseph's
Hospital, Denver, Colorado, and died 16 March 1985 in Arvada, Jefferson,
More About ALVIN EDWARD WICHMANN:
Cremated: (Olinger Mortuary, Crown Hill Cremtorium,
Lakewood, Jefferson, CO)
Chr/Bapt: Abt. 01 July
1917, At home.
Fact 1: Army signalcorps,
(neon signs); member of the IBEW
More About LOUISE MARIE STEINKE:
(Olinger Mortuary, Crown Hill Creamtorium, Lakewood, Jefferson, CO)
Cause of Death: Myocardial
Medical Information: Had
high blood pressure, was overweight for many years.
Children of ALVIN WICHMANN and LOUISE STEINKE are:
4. i. LEONA LOUISE4 WICHMANN, b.
5. ii. DAVID ALLEN WICHMANN, b. Private.
6. iii. ROBERT EDWARD WICHMANN, b. Private.
3. LEONARD OSCAR3 WICHMANN (OSCAR EDWARD2, EDUARD1) was born
Private. He married FLORENCE ELIZABETH "FLO" LUCAS
Private. She was born 10 May 1925 in
Denver, Colorado, and died 30 April 1997 in Golden, Jefferson County, Colorado.
Children of LEONARD WICHMANN and FLORENCE LUCAS are:
7. i. BARBARA LENORE4 WICHMANN, b.
ii. THOMAS LEONARD WICHMANN, b. Private
4. LEONA LOUISE4 WICHMANN (ALVIN EDWARD3, OSCAR EDWARD2, EDUARD1). She married
GUSTAFSON, son of ADOLPH GUSTAFSON and FLORENCE HOWARD.
Children of LEONA WICHMANN and DAVID GUSTAFSON are:
8. i. JEFFRY ALAN5 GUSTAFSON.
9. ii. DENISE KATHLEEN GUSTAFSON
10. iii. DIANA LYNN GUSTAFSON
5. DAVID ALLEN4 WICHMANN (ALVIN EDWARD3, OSCAR EDWARD2, EDUARD1). He married DIANNE LOUISE HERRMANN, daughter
of KENNETH HERRMANN and VIRNETTE ONKEN.
Children of DAVID WICHMANN and DIANNE HERRMANN are:
i. BRENDA LYNN5 WICHMANN
ii. BETH ANN WICHMANN
iii. JACOB WAYNE WICHMANN
6. ROBERT EDWARD4 WICHMANN (ALVIN EDWARD3, OSCAR EDWARD2, EDUARD1). He
married LENORA NOLAND, daughter of JAMES NOLAND and BETTY INMAN. More About ROBERT WICHMANN and LENORA NOLAND:
Children of ROBERT WICHMANN and LENORA NOLAND are:
i. KEITH ALEXANDER5 WICHMANN
ii. GRANT ARTHUR WICHMANN
7. BARBARA LENORE4 WICHMANN (LEONARD OSCAR3, OSCAR EDWARD2, EDUARD1). She married
(1) GALEN EUGENE MCPHERSON Private. She
married (2) JR. ROBERT "BOB" SCHIK .
Children of BARBARA WICHMANN and GALEN MCPHERSON are:
i. ANDREA DAWN5 MCPHERSON; m. WES SHOCKEY
ii. GEOFFRY MCPHERSON
8. JEFFRY ALAN5 GUSTAFSON (LEONA LOUISE4 WICHMANN, ALVIN EDWARD3, OSCAR EDWARD2, EDUARD1). He married & divorced TAMLYN KAY "TAMMY" COOK.
He married (2) WENDY KAY BUSBEY.
Children of JEFFRY GUSTAFSON and TAMLYN COOK are:
i. LAUREN NICOLE6 GUSTAFSON
ii. SARAH ELIZABETH GUSTAFSON
9. DENISE KATHLEEN5 GUSTAFSON (LEONA LOUISE4 WICHMANN, ALVIN EDWARD3, OSCAR EDWARD2, EDUARD1). She married (1) GREGORY THOMAS SCHNEIDER; they divorced. She married (2) GEORGE KENNETH MORRIS; they divorced. She
married (3) BRIAN CHRISTOPHER STEGALL Private, son of WILLIAM STEGALL and CHRISTINE HORNER. He was born
09 March 1963 in Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California, and died 13 July
1999 in Salt Lake City, Utah. She
married (4) STEVEN CORY HULL.
Children of DENISE GUSTAFSON and GEORGE MORRIS are:
i. LEVI JACOB6 MORRIS
ii. AMANDA JEAN MORRIS
10. DIANA LYNN5 GUSTAFSON (LEONA LOUISE4 WICHMANN, ALVIN EDWARD3, OSCAR EDWARD2, EDUARD1). She married & divorced (1) STEVEN DAYTON MEADOWS.
Child of DIANA GUSTAFSON and STEVEN MEADOWS is:
i. JEREMY MATTHEW6 MEADOWS
Child of DIANA LYNN GUSTAFSON is:
ii. CHRISTOPHER DEAN6 MEADOWS