This tiny plot of ground is located at the back of a modular home community, at the end of Bluffstone Court. The two original gravestones that remain are broken and almost completely illegible. The sign tells us that the cemetery was established in 1867, though the earliest interment was in 1851. Two newer stones have been placed at the graveyard to commemorate the six family members buried in this small plot.
Aerial Photo of Cemetery,
NOTICE: These electronic pages may NOT be reproduced in any format for profit or presentation by any organizations or persons. Persons or organizations desiring to use this material, must obtain the written consent of the .
This beautiful background came from:
This site is owned and maintained by