Green Lawn Ticket of Admittance
Cemetery Rules and Regulations (1908)
THE FOLLOWING ARE SOME OF THE
RULES AND REGULATIONS
TO BE OBSERVED BY
Lot-Holders and Visitors
- Visitors will be admitted every day from
sunrise to sunset.
- No children will be admitted, unless ac-
companied by some person who will be
responsible for their conduct.
- No riding will be allowed at a rate exceed-
ing four miles per hour.
- Horses left standing in the Cemetery
grounds must be securely hitched to posts
set for that purpose.
- Persons with refreshments will not be
- No smoking will be allowed, nor will
persons with fire-arms or dogs be admitted.
- No money shall be paid to the attendants
on the gates or grounds.
- Any person disturbing the ------- and
order of the place by noise and other im-
proper conduct or who shall willfully vio-
late any of the foregoing rules will be
compelled instantly to leave the grounds.
It is of the utmost importance that there should
be a strict observance of all proprieties due the
place, whether embraced in the regulations or