The Biggart/Biggert family burial ground was laid out on land first settled by John Biggart and his wife, Margaret (Gibson) Biggart. It lies about one hundred fifty yards southeast of the ruins of the former Biggart home on a bank of Darby Creek. The earliest marker is dated 1845, but the family owned the property for many years before that making it conceivable that there are earlier, unmarked graves. Some of the old gravestones are gone; some have been replaced with newer stones; all are damaged either by time and weather or by vandalism. The following lists those known to be buried in this cemetery.
(Click on the underlined name to view the photograph)
NOTICE: These electronic pages may NOT be reproduced in any format for profit or presentation by any organizations or persons. Persons or organizations desiring to use this material, must obtain the written consent of the .
This beautiful background came from:
This site is owned & maintained by