H. N. HEDGES, SR., Commenced the practice of law in Circleville in the year 1835, and was elected prosecuting attorney of the county for three terms. About 1854, he formed a co-partnership with John Cradlebaugh, which continued for four years. From the time of the dissolution of the partnership, he was not in active practice. In the year 1865, he was elected to the office of probate judge, to which office he was re-elected in 1868. He is the Nestor of the Pickaway county bar, Judge Green, of Columbus, only having been longer in practice than he. He is a native of Pickaway county, and read law in the office of Joseph Olds, after which he attended the law school of Cincinnati.
NOTICE: This electronic page may NOT be reproduced in any format for profit or presentation by any organizations or persons. Persons or organizations desiring to use this material, must obtain the written consent of the .